Mechanical Engineer – Full Time Position
- 3-10 years of experience in a MEP firm working on commercial/public projects.
- Proven experience as a Mechanical Engineer for structural steel projects.
- Professional Engineering license in the state of Florida (PE). Other states advantageous.
- Should have knowledge of the Florida Building Code, NFPA and be efficient with AutoCAD design software.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship.
- As a Mechanical Engineer at AeroDoor you will be responsible for the design of aircraft hangar doors from schematics through to construction plans.
- You would be responsible for preparing detailed and mechanical engineering design calculations and drawings to code.
- Assist in developing project objectives, goals, and documentation policies
- Prepare detailed engineering reports and narratives when necessary.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers and other disciplines outside of our organization who are working on the same project.
- Must be able to field survey structural integrity and design of existing aircraft hangar door systems when called upon.
For more information contact Jonathan Mathews or Jason Mathews at (866) 226-3667