All Moving Bottom Rolling Door – Fort Carson AFB
Construction on behalf of the US Army Corps of Engineers, will consist of a 51,757 SF, two-story, slab-on-grade building that includes 25,027 SF of administrative, training, storage and supply, tool and parts storage, and an allied shop. The aircraft hangar portion of the facility is 26,730 SF, and will accommodate four fully assembled MQ-1C Gray Eagle aircraft. Approximately 20′ of structural fill is anticipated to raise the grade of the site to the design finished subgrade / grade elevations. The hangar will be constructed with a goal of achieving LEED® Silver certification upon completion.
- Northern Stack
- Insulated Exterior Panel & Liner Panels
- 6 x In frame AeroGlide Motor Operators
- Safety Limit Switch System
- Safety Edges
- 3 Trolley Runs
- Machine Hardened Wheels
- Telescoping Hardware & Floating Weather Seal
- Track Cleaners
- Full weather stripping with 2-ply cloth inserted neoprene between leafs and at the bottom and top of each door panel, providing a full perimeter weather seal.
- Fall Protection Plan