Group Movement Bottom Rolling Door – American Aero
American Aero FTW, is a fixed-base operator (FBO) located at Meacham International Airport in Fort Worth, Texas. AeroDoor were a division of the sub contractors who built three state-of-the-art hangars and a two-story office complex. The new hangars can accommodate any aircraft up to a Gulfstream G650. With the acquisition and new construction, American Aero now operate more than 290,000 square feet of hangar and office space at Meacham.
- Doors 1-3 are grouped with pickup brackets between adjoining doors. The door on the each end of the group is powered. (1&3)
- Doors 4-6 are grouped with pickup brackets between adjoining doors. The door on the each end of the group is powered. (4&6)
- Northern Stack
- Insulated Exterior Panel & Liner Panels
- In frame AeroGlide Motor Operators
- Safety Limit Switch System
- Safety Edges
- Telescoping Hardware & Floating Weather Seal
- Track Cleaners
- Full weather stripping with 2-ply cloth inserted neoprene between leafs and at the bottom and top of each door panel, providing a full perimeter weather seal.