Group Movement Bottom Rolling Door – Atlantic Aviation
The project included the construction of a new hangar and offices for Atlantic Aviation located at Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport in Kansas City. The 20,000 sq. ft. hangar was constructed using a pre-engineered metal building. Attached to the hangar is a one-story, 6,500 sq. ft. pre-engineered metal building. This building will be used as office space, maintenance shop and reception area for clients.
The project will also include a 3,400 sq. ft. covered parking garage and surface parking.
- Northern Stack
- Insulated Exterior Panel & Liner Panels
- In frame AeroGlide Motor Operators
- Safety Limit Switch System
- Safety Edges
- Telescoping Hardware & Floating Weather Seal
- Track Cleaners
- Full weather stripping with 2-ply cloth inserted neoprene between leafs and at the bottom and top of each door panel, providing a full perimeter weather seal.