Bi-Parting Bottom Rolling Door – MAA
New construction of a Cargo Hangar and Facility was completed in 2015 for the Melbourne Airport Authority. This 78,260 square foot hangar consists of one high-bay and one low-bay designed to accommodate two bridge cranes and 5,000 pound point load attachments for fall protection. Two interior pods were designed for tool and parts rooms as well as office space. Sliding 250 feet, the 10-panel hangar door has a tail door that operates independently.
- Tail Door System Included 10′ x 33′
- Northern Stack
- Insulated Exterior Panel & Liner Panels.
- AeroGlide Motor Operators
- Safety Limit Switch System
- Safety Edges
- Telescoping Hardware & Floating Weather Seal
- Track Cleaners
- Full weather stripping with 2-ply cloth inserted neoprene between leafs and at the bottom and top of each door panel, providing a full perimeter weather seal.