Motor Operators for new or existing
Aircraft Hangar Doors.
Six Top Of The Line Features
1 – Variable Frequency Drive Computer System
The unit comes factory programmed to suit most applications. However it can be field programmed to adapt to a specific requirement or owner preference.
- Torque boost: To get even the largest and heaviest doors moving.
- Acceleration Time: Smoothly gets the door started. No more sudden jerky movements or tire spin on start up.
- Deceleration Time: Brings door to a slow and smooth stop. No more violent stops from full speed.
- Top Speed: Allows field adjustment to the projects needs.
- Multiple Speeds: Allows door to operate in high speed mode in wide openings and then slow down to normal speed for parking.
- Built in Diagnostics: Alerts technician to problems with building power such as low voltage or power spikes.
2- Totally enclosed, fan cooled, inverter-duty rated motor.
Our own AeroGlide motor operators are designed to withstand the harshest environments and heavy usage.
3 – Nord Unibloc Gearbox
- One-piece case design eliminates oil leaks.
- Greatly oversized output bearings for extended life and greater reserve load capacity.
4 – 2,500lb Capacity Centerbore Stub Axle
Center boring our axle allows maintenance crews to pressure lubricate the sealed automotive bearings through a built in zerk fitting. There is no need to disassemble the unit to repack the wheel bearings.
5 – Adjustable Jack Plate
Allows the drive wheel to be adjusted down for maximum traction or adjusted up off the floor in case of power failure.