Bottom rolling hangar doors.
While many general contractors confidently erect their own pre-engineered metal building (PEMB), most still subcontract AeroDoor for the installation of the aircraft hangar door.
An expert hangar door erector like AeroDoor is critical to any successful large-scale commercial or military project. Sloppy or incorrect assembly effects structural integrity. Slipshod framing also leads to later problems and waterproofing issues with the building.
Hangar door installation by the manufacturer (AeroDoor) provides the client with a turnkey operation that will keep their project running smoothly and on schedule.
As an example only, installation by AeroDoor could include the following services:
- Complete installation of the bottom rail, top track system and door panels.
- All electrical components.
- All low voltage wiring, conduit and junction boxes.
- Any third party options such as safety edge, cable system, tail door.
- Rental equipment.
- Unloading, hoisting, handing and protection.
- OSHA training and Fall Protection.
We hope you enjoy browsing some of our past work.
Quick access numbers:
Call us and see how AeroDoor would handle the hangar door installation on your project.
Call: 1-866-226-3667 🇺🇸
Available weekdays from 8am to 5pm. Eastern Time.